Friday, April 17, 2009

 

My Beading Buddies

Meet two of my best beading buddies. These are Julie and George and they run a shop called the Bead Barn. You can find just about any sort of bead in their shop, so Mum and I spend a lot of time out there getting our vital supplies. We take Dad along to carry the shopping basket. If we can't find the particular beads we want Julie or George go straight to where the critters are hiding and get them for us. Mum learns a lot about beading techniques from these two, and then she teaches me. I love to climb about among the strings of beads on the wall. You can get right up to the top if you are careful. Of course you have to watch out for the camera because the Oldies think it is funny to get pictures like this one where they claim that the label means that I am like the beads I am hanging on to, just semi-precious.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?