Thursday, May 21, 2009

 

Perf-ect Wheel

Here's what some of the central part of Perf looks like on a cloudy day. In the centre of the top picture you can see the Barrack Jetty where we got on boats for trips up and down the Swan river. To the left of the jetty is a big white wheel. Know what? It is a Ferris wheel and people and small bears can ride on it. I hadn't been on one before and was not sure if I would like it. The Oldies have been on lots of them of course, including the really big one in London. Anyhow, we all went on this one. Scruffy was a bit scared at first and just sat quietly in the corner of our little cabin thingy. I was OK and raced from side to side trying to look at everything until Mum grabbed me and told me to sit still and look after Scruff. You get a great view from the top of one of these things. I could see most of the centre of Perf and lots of the river. One of the strange things was the brown and blue pointy thing behind me in the photo. Turns out that this is a really special bell tower, so I will show you more of it later. By the time we finished our ride Scruff was actually enjoying it and I had to lure him out of the cabin with ice-cream.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?