Friday, June 26, 2009

 

Meet My Mate Milkshake

Here's the latest addition to our family of critters. She is a small cow and her name is Milkshake. Mum found her in the Teddy Bear Shop. Mum just can't go past that shop without going in. She claims it is to see if she can find another bear like me so that she will know what brand of bear I am. I can answer that for her, I am a Unique bear. Anyhow, no bear like me (there couldn't be) but over in the corner was this cute little cow. Three hits on Mum's conscience; cute, little and COW. Naturally, money changed hands and I have another critter to educate. Actually, Milkshake spends most of her time with Holly (you can see pictures of Holly if you type her name into the "Search" box at the top of the page), trying to learn cow-type things. I sometimes wonder if Holly knows much about real cow things. In any case, Milkshake is interested in everything, she is a happy little soul, and I am considering letting her travel with Scruffy and I on our next trip.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?