Thursday, July 09, 2009

 

Bear Among the Beads

One of the places we visited in Perf was a huge bead shop. It is called The Bead Company and it is in a suburb called Osbourne Park. The shop is huge (compared to small bears) and has walls and display cases absolutely jam-packed with beads and crystals of all types and colours. Mum spent a couple of hours there, stocking up on stuff that she can't get in Canberra. I spent my time climbing the shelves. A real indoor climbing wall, just the right size for me. I managed to get right to the top in several places and didn't knock even one jar off the shelf, although I scared one of the shop girls and she dropped one. Mum and I have been busy making things with the beads since we got back, I might show you some of them later.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?