Wednesday, July 29, 2009

 

How Do I Read This Clock?

Here's a different sort of clock that Scruffy and I found in a park in Perf. It is in the middle of a garden in Kings Park and the numbers and other bits of the clock, apart from the hands and drive, are made with flower beds. It looks pretty but small bears have a problem with it. The only way we can read the thing is to get up high and if there is no Oldie around to help then we just have to climb. In this case that means the fence and that was a bit dangerous because it was a windy day and Scruff kept being blown down into the bushes. Actually, the most interesting thing to me was the little house behind the clock. It looks just the right size for a family of bears and I know a story that says that small houses like this catch silly blonde girls when the bears are away. I wanted to see if we could trap one but Dad pointed out that we were one bear short; I knew we should have bought Sammisch with us.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?