Monday, July 13, 2009

 

My New Car

Great excitement late last week. Our new car arrived. A brand-new Mazda 3. I have been following it on its way from the factory in Japan, using the program that shows you where the big ships are, and getting just a little bit impatient. Anyhow, we collected it on Thursday afternoon and spent the weekend trying it out. What a beauty. Both Mum and Dad love the way the car handles, lots of power and it really hugs the road. Mum especially likes the colour, the room, the storage areas, the sensible way the controls are arranged and (most importantly) the way that her iPod plugs into the sound system. But the most important thing, the thing that I love about this car, is that it has a place on the dashboard that is just made for small bears. The oldies think it is a space for the screens that show all the data that the trip computer tells them, but I know better. The shelf bit is just the right size for a small bear's backside and the cowling that shades the screen is just right to tuck my feet under for balance. I now have a place where I can sit facing forwards and see everything as we travel. Mazda really got the design of this one right.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?