Monday, July 20, 2009

 

Ready to Party

Mid-winter mornings in Canberra, cold and foggy, always gets me remembering the warm and sunny places that I have been to. Fiji is probably my favourite because you get there in a big aeroplane and spend lots of the time on boats. Absolute favourite is cruising the islands with Captain Cook. Different places and people every day and fun most every night. Scruffy and I get to go to some of the parties and we always try to dress the part. Here we are, all ready to go to the Captain's Welcome dinner on our second cruise, draped in the special shell necklaces that are given to you when you board. Of course us bears can get ready quickly, but then we have to wait for the Oldies. I sometimes think that if there wasn't food involved we would have to wait forever for Dad.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?