Friday, September 04, 2009

 

Only One More Sleep

Just one more sleep and we are off travelling again. Tomorrow morning we get up early and catch the plane to Hamilton Island for a week. I like Hamilton because I get to zoom around the island in a golf buggy, and there are lots of boat trips from there to interesting places as well. I am going to bed really early so that the sleep will be over quicker. Scruffy finds it hard to get to sleep when he is excited, so I have told him to at least lay still and not wriggle around. This trip I have invited our small cow, Milkshake, along because she hasn't been anywhere yet and doesn't take up much room in our travel possies (Dad's backpack, the camera case, buggy drink holders, etc). So no posts from me for a week or so, but lots of new pictures after we get back and Dad processes them. See you later.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?