Thursday, October 01, 2009

 

The Bear is a Hoon

Guess what? I am a registered Hamilton Hoon. I have now driven a golf buggy around all of the roads on Hamilton Is, even some of the ones that visitors aren't supposed to go on (I just claim to be lost if anybody asks why I am there). Golf buggies are easy for a small bear to drive, provided they have at least one Oldie on board to turn the engine on and put it into gear. Then I just put a brick on the accellerator and go. I steer by throwing my weight from side to side. Some of the hills on Hamilton are really steep but the engine speed thingy stops the buggy from running away. Mind you the oldies always jump on the brake just as things are getting exciting. In fact Dad's hair, what's left of it, is a bit whiter since we got back. I don't think it has anything at all to do with my driving.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?