Saturday, December 12, 2009

 

12 Days to Santa

All of a sudden that time of year is here again. Suspicious-looking wrapped boxes are starting to stack up on the shelves where Mum puts presents for friends. So far I haven't found anything with my name on it. Odd critters, like the Christmas cows, are starting to appear around the place. Christmas cards are coming in every mail delivery. And I have just found out that it's only 12 days to go, or more importantly, only 12 sleeps until Santa comes again. I hope the whiskery old fellow has been doing his spy work as well as he usually does, and knows that I am really hanging out for a quad bike this year. The only drawback with Christmas is that I am usually forced to wear something sooky for a while. At least this year it's only a collar thingy that actually looks kind of cool, a lot better than the Santa Paws hat that I had to wear last year. Actually, Trent's doglet, Slinky, has a Christmas collar too, but it is not a classy as my one and I don't try to eat mine like he does.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?