Saturday, December 12, 2009

 

Bear Signpost

Signposts are really important things, especially if you are depending on Dad to do the navigation. This one is at the top of One Tree Hill on Hamilton Island. From this signpost all the roads go downhill and they are also very steep, so you really do need to make sure that your golf buggy goes the right way. I thought it might be fun to climb up and switch the signs around, but they were bolted on too tight for a small bear to move. The view from the post was great. I could see all along the passage in from the outer islands right across to the Queensland coast. There were lots of boats of all sorts coming and going from the islands and reefs. When I looked up again there were stacks of tourists taking my photo. They thought I looked cute up there, so I guess it was just as well that they didn't catch me messing things around.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?