Tuesday, December 22, 2009

 

Christmas Greeting

Nearly here, only 3 sleeps to go. No matter what you are doing this holiday season, be it partying with friends and family, travelling, lazing by a pool somewhere, playing with presents (and maybe some things you shouldn't, like Unka Paddy's model village), sending email around the world, or just waiting in the dark up a tree to see if reindeer can really land on a rooftop, have a relaxed, happy and safe Christmas and New Year. I hope Santa remembers to bring you the present that you really want. We are spending a few days on the coast, watching waves and scaring fish. I don't think I have any chance of learning to surf.

If you want to, you can always add a comment to my blog. I am always excited to hear from friends around the world, but lately the only comments have been from spammers and Dad removes them straight away.

Labels:


Comments:
Happy Christmas to you and your friends, Bart! I love your blog. It makes me smile.

take care,
Liz from Chicago, IL USA.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?