Wednesday, December 23, 2009

 

Hiding and Hoping

Last night we took Mum out to dinner for her birthday. Lucky Mum gets presents on two days at Christmas time, I only get them on one. Anyway, we went to Axis, the ressertorornt in the National Museum of Australia (and I STILL can't spell restaurant). To leave the Museum you can go through the foyer, past the shop, and Mum and I always stop to window shop. Well, there in front of the shop was this huge big Christmas tree, with gazillions of baubles and dangly things on it, but no presents. I thought that it might be just ready for Santa and if I hid there pretending to be another ornament I might be able to answer one of the great questions that has puzzled small bears and children for ages. I might actually see Santa materialize, or sneak in through a window or something, and see if he is real or a fake. Not this time; Mum noticed I was missing and after a search they found the fake-ornament-camouflaged bear and we went home. Still, it was kind of fun watching the others trying to find me, I am getting pretty good at this camouflage thing. Tomorrow morning we head off for the coast, so I will have more pictures and stories for you next week.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?