Tuesday, December 15, 2009

 

Hung With Care

Scruffy and I just found out that one of the things to do when Santa is expected is to hang up a stocking for him to fill with goodies. Problem no.1; small bears don't have stockings. Fortunately Mum knows where she can get just about anything and she found a couple of Christmas-type ones. Now, you might think that I would be a bit stroppy because Scruff has the bigger one, but I am not. After all, Scruff is older than me, and I know that there is no way that Santa can get a quad bike into a small container like these stockings. I think he will fill them with small nibbly things and leave my bike in a pretty wrapped box. The tradition with stockings is that you hang them near a chimney. That's problem no.2; our house has no chimney. Dad says that's not a problem. Evidently in the old days chimneys were the only way Santa could get into a house. The modern Santa has copied Dr Who? and has the technology to dematerialize through solid walls and reach present-drop zones no matter where they are. That only leaves problem no.3; we are going to be away on Christmas night, so will Santa know where to find us??

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?