Friday, January 29, 2010

 

Another Strange Critter

If you have been wondering why there has not been a blog post for over a week, there is a simple answer. It's not that I dashed off to somewhere exciting with a great beach and no crabs. It's just that Mum has been talked into joining Facebook. Not by me, but by one of her friends at work. The result is that I can't get near the computer. If Mum isn't Facebooking, Dad is busy processing images or chasing esoteric aircraft information on Google. I need my own computer..... Oh yes, the peculiar newcomer. I think it is some sort of cow. It sort of looks like one, except that various bits are stuck on in the wrong places, and I haven't seen a real cow wearing Wellies. Maybe Mum's cow collection is heading off on a crazy tangent.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?