Thursday, January 07, 2010

 

Christmas Dinner

One of the fun things about Christmas is going out somewhere swish for Christmas dinner. This saves Mum from a lot of housework on a day when she should be able to enjoy other things, like small bears do. This year we were away from home, so we went to the fanciest place we could book into near where we were staying. Dinner had everything that we could possibly ask for. Dad goes for the ham, lamb and poultry. I think that he definitely has bear genes. Mum, of course, goes for the prawns. I think that she could totally deplete the world's prawn stocks if she was given a free go. This time I tried one and I have to say that I didn't like it much and can't see what all the fuss is about. You don't actually have much left to eat by the time you get the critter out of the shell and remove the yucky bits. And they look too much like crabs for me to feel comfortable near them. I will leave them to Mum and stick to the chocolate and champagne.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?