Sunday, January 03, 2010

 

New Friends

Meet two of my special friends. The lady is Stacey. She works with Mum. I like it when I can go to work with Mum because Stacey makes a big fuss about me and treats me in the manner that small bears should be. She is getting married soon.
The bloke is Nathan. He shares a house with bro Trent and their doglet, Slinky. I like him because he has more time for small bears than lots of blokes do.
I just might make these two honourary Aunty and Uncle.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
 
I'm very honoured :) You have to tell Mum to bring you into work again!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?