Sunday, January 03, 2010

 

Santa Came Good Again!!!!

No doubt about Santa, he always does the right thing for small bears, even if we do get into some mischief during the year. I was really worried that he might forget about me because I wasn't at home for Christmas. Mind you, I liked the week we were away at the coast, but there was this niggly worry that Santa hadn't dropped a quad bike for me down there and might have missed dropping it at home as well. No problem. As soon as we got back I raced over to where I had left my stocking hanging and there was this big parcel waiting. Now I know some people take great care unwrapping presents, but I'm not one of them. In double quick time the paper was off and there it was - a bear-sized quad bike. What a beauty. Not just a bike, but a launcher thingy that shoots it off at high speed as well. I have had some great runs on it already and I guess that this year the Oldies will have to watch where they put their big feet to avoid the small bear zooming around the floor. Thank you Santa.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?