Wednesday, January 20, 2010

 

Sometimes Help Is Needed

Sometimes the Oldies race off and leave me in situations where I have to ask for outside help. This is a case in point. Our boat had just pulled in at Whitehaven Beach and all the people had raced ashore. Well, small bears have short legs and that makes it difficult to get down ladders like this one. I could have jumped from step to step, but there was a chance that I could have missed and fallen through the gaps. The gaps were right over the muckiest place where the waves were churning up the sand. I know what Mum would have done and said if I got all wet and mucky, so it looked like I was stranded. Fortunately, one of the boat crew saw the problem and helped me down. That's a great example of customer service.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?