Monday, March 01, 2010

 

Police Cars!!!

I love cars, and of all the cars that I see on the Canberra roads I love police cars most. They are painted in the prettiest colours and are usually zooming around with flashing lights and sirens wailing. It must be great fun to drive one. I haven't driven one yet, but I had a chance to climb all over one at the Canberra Show last weekend. The police stall at the show is always staffed by the friendliest police people and the policewomen let me go anywhere I want. I checked out the motorbike and the water police boat as well as the car. There was also a very mangled car on display that shows what happened when a young guy drank too much and speeded; it was really gruesome and sad and when I get my drivers licence I will stick to the rules and common sense. There was a fun thing there where you could get your photo taken in a pretend police car. I was the pretend driver and Dad was the passenger. You can see that he doesn't trust my driving yet. He will probably be worse when he starts to teach me to drive, after my legs grow long enough to reach the pedals.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?