Thursday, July 01, 2010

 

Little Toy-type Lighthouse

I found this little model lighthouse on the footpath at Circular Quay during our last visit to Sydney. It looked really cute but had one big problem. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find a door in it. Now what's the point of making something that is just the right size for a small bear cubby house and just using it for advertising? To make matters worse, it was so smooth that there was no way that I could even climb up to the balcony. And they even had the hide to put a sign on it that said "no climbing". Talk about making it tough for small bears. At least it lit up at night and it was another place where I could sit and watch the changing images on the Opera House, mind you it was a bit hard to concentrate because for some strange reason people walking past kept taking flash photos of me.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?