Tuesday, October 12, 2010

 

My Phantastic iPad

I have a fantastic new techno-toy. Mum thinks it is hers, just because she bought it with her tax refund, but I know better. It is an iPad. iPads are great things. They can hold movies, music and games and you can do your email and Facebook stuff on them as well. I am the family expert on the iPad. Here are a couple of pictures of me in action. In the top one I am teaching Dad to play solitaire. He is not very good at it yet and can't finish a game of any of the dozens of types without help from me. In the bottom one I am showing the Oldies a really cool thing that I discovered on our way to Sydney in the train. If you run Google Earth and have "locate me" active, then you can see exactly where you are on the Google image as little blue dot that moves. In this case it was, naturally, moving along the image of the railway line and it even showed where we were when we were in tunnels. This is great fun because you can find out what all of the things you can see out the window are, and can see what interesting things are coming up ahead of you. No doubt about it, iPads are great fun and Mum will always be wondering why the battery is so low when she gets home from work.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?