Monday, November 29, 2010

 

The Birth Of The Crystal Avenger

While she was digging into the goodies at the Bredbo Christmas Barn, Mum found this glitzy mask, just the right size to fit me. So naturally, without any consulting with me, she bought it. Yep, it fits OK but what sort of small boy bear would wear bling like that? Hmmm, now what critters wear masks? Crime-fighting superheroes and villains, that's who. Thinks: I have this glitzy mask, Unka Paddy made me a starry cape and hood for the Astrobears' Teddy Bears Picnic last year, and Santa gave me this souped-up racing car a couple of years ago. Mask + Cape + Speedster = Small Bear Superhero!! Now for a name.... I've got it! The Crystal Avenger is born. Now, is the Crystal Avenger a hero or a villain? I think it's too dangerous to be a villain around our house because Mum would be too severe if she caught one, so hero it is. Look out household vermin and cookie-snitchers, the Crystal Avenger is on the job and retribution is on the way. Hang on a minute, the biggest cookie-snitchers around our house are Dad and me, so it's just "Look out household vermin".

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hi Bart..I like your car. I don,t have one, but you know my Mum, she wants to find me a sleigh. I think she's a bit dipsy theses days. Mum stands in front of the tv looking at all the snow on the other side of the world and jumps around yelling 'snow'! Big deal I say, just a bother for us bears hey...it just makes it harder for us to smell the cookies that people leave behind in the picnic spots. If your Christmas tree is too small, you can share mine 'bro...but there's no presnts under it yet.
 
oh yes...signing off..Yo YO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?