Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 

The Easy Way To Walk

This is my favourite way to walk - let somebody else do it for you. I have travelled oodles of kilometers in Dad's backpack. They must have had small bears in mind when they designed it because it has an outside pocket just the right size for me and sometimes Scruffy as well. It also has a safety strap to stop me falling out if Dad slips on something. Dad doesn't mind walking around with a small bear on his back. He says it is a chick-magnet, but I haven't noticed any chickens rushing up, only ladies that stop and talk to the Oldies for a while and usually leave with one of my business cards. Actually, some of you ladies might be reading this right now. The path that we are walking in these pictures is a pretty little one that runs from Manly Beach around to Shelly Beach in Sydney. The suburb that we are walking through is called Fairy Bower. That means that it should be a place where you can see fairies in the bushes. I looked really hard, but couldn't see a single one. Maybe they only come out at night. There are usually lots of snorkellers and SCUBA divers in the water near this spot. It is a marine park and most times it has really calm and clear water. Even from the path you can see lots of big fish, so I bet there are lots of small, pretty ones that you can see if you get in there with them. Someday the Oldies will work out a way for me to go snorkelling with them.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?