Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 

Watch This Space

These two little lighthouses are two of the main channel markers in Sydney Harbour. The eastern one was built in 1908 and the western one in 1924. The western one collapsed in December 2006 and has been salvaged and rebuilt. Big ships have to go between them, otherwise they end up running into rocks. Something special is going to happen in the space between these lighthouses on Tuesday next week. I am not going to tell you what it is or what I have to do with it, but I will give you some clues. I am going away for a week, I will be part of what happens, and it involves two really big things. Exciting piccies when I get home next week. Watch this space.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?