Tuesday, August 30, 2011

 

Jealousy !!!!

You may think that I am suffering from a rare tropical disease and that the other three are worried about me, but it isn't like that at all. In fact, I am tucked up nice and snug in the Oldies bed at Pacific Views and am sound asleep. I was the only one allowed to sleep there, the others had to sleep on a bedside table. Naturally, they were not happy about that. I suspect that they were plotting some sort of fiendish retaliation when the picture was taken. Scruffy and Blu certainly look like they are planning devilry. Anyhow, I stayed in bed and they stayed on the table. Jealousy really is a curse and profits nobody.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi to all, the contents existing at this site are genuinely amazing for
people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

My web blog - Arabic Books
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?