Thursday, April 26, 2012

 

Brisbane's Big Wheel

I just love Ferris wheels and I ride them at every opportunity. I have been on lots of little ones, the biggest so far is the one at Perf (see my postings from Perth (Dad says that's how you spell it)). This one at Brisbane is just a little bit bigger than the one at Perf and it is also on the bank of a river. You will find it at South Bank in Brisbane. It gives you great views of the city and the river. It even has a ledge in the gondolas that is just the right size for small bears to sit on. And guess what? In just six weeks time I will be riding the biggest wheel in the world! The Oldies are going overseas again, and this time I am going with them.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?