Monday, December 24, 2012

 

Back in Time for Christmas

I'm back from a great fortnight cruising around New Zealand on a magnificent ship called "Voyager of the Seas". The Oldies are busy downloading and processing the 2100 photos and 56 video clips that they took, so I can't show you much about the cruise yet, but here's a photo of the ship docked at Hobart. Actually, the captain had a Norwegian accent that made the city sound like "Hobbit", so that's what I am calling it for a while. The ship is the 8th biggest cruise liner in the world; you can see it dwarfs the buildings on the wharf behind it. Anyhow, there will be lots of photos of the cruise coming. I had not been to New Zealand before, and it is a really beautiful place. The main thing is that I am home for Christmas and Santa will not have to look around the world for me. Have a wonderful Christmas and may the New Year be everything that you would wish.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?