Thursday, January 31, 2013

 

All You Need Is a Distraction

There are lots of places on a cruise ship which seem to be made just for small bears to climb. Unfortunately, most of them have signs that tell you that they are not to be climbed on. "Voyager of the Seas" is no different, but I found a way to escape the eagle-eyed Oldies and try a few forbidden climbs. All you need is a good distraction. I managed to get Mum and the Captain together so Dad could take photos of them. That put all three of the people most likely to stop my explorations together in the one place for a while. I scampered away to try one of the ladders that had been fascinating me for days. I managed to get up the ladder, but guess what - it had a locked trapdoor at the top and I couldn't see what was up there. And, just to add injury to insult, the Oldies caught me in the act and I was under cabin arrest for a day. By the way, Captain Charles is fantastic. He has a great sense of humour and handles the huge megaliner like it was a billycart.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?