Friday, January 18, 2013

 

Delightful Dinosaurs

Guess what I found at the weekend? A paddock full of full-size dinosaur models! The National Dinosaur Museum has set up a big herd of the critters and kids and small bears are allowed to walk around them. Kids aren't allowed to climb on them, but us small bears can't read the "Keep Off" signs if we don't want to. Just see how small I am compared to the Apatosaurus; these critters were BIG. The T-Rex wasn't as big as I expected, but his huge mouth full of teeth was kind of scary, even though I knew he wasn't alive. Actually, the carnivorous dinos were scary enough that I kept ready to jump to the other side of the fence. Maybe when I go back there, when the Oldies aren't in such a rush to be somewhere else ,I will be game to check out the full set.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?