Saturday, January 12, 2013

 

The Mighty Voyager

Here's our ship, "Voyager of the Seas", docked at Auckland, the largest city in New Zealand. Voyager is a mighty ship. She was built in 1999 and was refurbished in 2009. She carries over 3,000 passengers and almost 2,000 crew. She was the largest cruise ship in the world when she was launched; now she is 8th largest. As well as the usual restaurants (Hey, I spelled it right!!!), bars, pools and theatres, there are a rock-climbing wall, ice skating rink and mini-golf course on board. It took me half of our cruise to explore all of the ship that I was allowed to (and a couple of places I wasn't). I've been on 2 of the best passenger ships in the world now, Voyager and QM2, so Dad had better get busy and get us all onto another one.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?