Tuesday, March 12, 2013

 

Cruise Surprises

You meet some interesting strangers while cruising. How about Puss in Boots, my movie hero? He was the last critter that I would have expected to meet on "Voyager of the Seas", but there he was, along with the cast of Shreck and Madagascar. Talk about a surprise! Puss is a lot bigger than I thought he would be, and had the usual cat reflexes, so I had a bit of a job getting away from him after this photo was taken. I would probably have ended up as lunch if the Oldies hadn't been there. The other surprise was the train I found in the gardens at Dunedin while we were on a shore trip. Look closely at the photo and you will see me in the wreath just below the polar bear, and if you look really hard you can spot Santa through the window. A Santa train, that's a real surprise.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?