Wednesday, May 29, 2013

 

Not Right Somehow

I saw this strange thing in the supermarket last week. Somehow it seems wrong, and not like any of the John West adds that I see on TV. I thought that us bears had to catch fish by wading into cold water and grabbing them with our mouths. No chance of Mum ever letting me try that. But here was a big bear catching fish with a rod and line just like people do (I was going to say just like Dad does, but he is the world's worst fisherman and hasn't actually caught anything but seaweed and old junk while I have been with him). And look at the size of that fish; it would never fit in my mouth. And it is labelled too. Do all fish have labels on them so that they only get caught by fishermen working for the right brands (maybe that's why Dad is so unlucky)? Frankly, I don't believe bears that catch fish this way.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?