Tuesday, December 31, 2013

 

Santa Came Again

Well, Santa managed to get through all of my Santa detectors and leave me some things that I couldn't talk the Oldies into buying for me. How does he manage that every year? There was a big present and a little one, so naturally I opened the big one first. Wow! A Bart-size drum kit. Dad had it assembled for me very soon and I could start playing. Look out neighbours, the Little Drummer Bear is here. Now to find other small bear musicians and form a rock group.  After all, if chipmunks can do it small bears should be ever so much better. Then it was time for the little present. A pirate movie and pirate costume: sword, hook, eye patch, hat, sash and badge of rank that says I am second in command of Black Bear the Pirate's ship. Aargh, avast there me hearties, splice the mainbrace, Black Bart is aboard.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?