Friday, August 29, 2014

 

Beer Barrel Bartmobile

You never know what Unka Mark and Aunty Vicki will surprise you with next! We were invited across for dinner with them last Saturday and they had a great surprise for Dad. It's a remote-controlled 6-bottle beer barrel. You can load it up with ice and stubbies, park it out of the way somewhere, and drive it up to you when you need that extra beer. Well, that's how it's supposed to be used. However, the first thing us lads thought of (that's Dad, Mark and me) was that it is just about the right size for a small bear to zip around in. Yay, one more Bartmobile for my collection. OK, I will let Dad use it to carry beer sometimes, I may even ride with it, but I will NOT have ice in there with me.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?