Sunday, October 12, 2014

 

I Am 12 Years Old

It's my birthday, and I am 12. Well, my birthday is actually next week while Dad is still in hospital, so we celebrated yesterday. The best thing about birthdays are presents and I usually score pretty well, so these yellow packages looked very interesting. The first one was one of those presents that only Mums think are OK. Slippers! And bunny slippers at that! No 12 year old small bear or boy can even pretend to be excited by that. Hmmmm... the bottoms of the slippers are big and flat and the right shape for wakeboards. Now, if I got some of Dad's plastic stuff I could turn them into great water-ski thingies. If I can ever manage to avoid Mum's eagle eye and get into the water that is. Second package, WOW, a small-bear sized iPad with a stylus for drawing and taking messages. That's more like it, and it completes my iThings (iPad, iPod and iPhone). Of course it makes it harder for Santa to think of what to bring me at Christmas, but that's his problem.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?