Thursday, January 01, 2015

 

Happy New Year From Bart

Well, 2014 has finished and we have another year to work with. 2014 was a traumatic year for our family and I am not sorry to see the end of it. Now here's hoping that 2015 will be less stressful. I always stay up late on New Year's Eve so that I can see the fireworks on TV. If you can't actually be there, seeing them on TV is the next best thing. Watching the cricket  which filled in most of the earlier evening helped me stay awake this time. I think that Sydney has the best fireworks most years, although Melbourne is getting better. I like the ones from around the world that are shown next morning as well. Anyhow, have a good 2015, may it be a better year for all of us.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?