Thursday, May 14, 2015

 

Towel Buddies

You sometimes have a surprise waiting when you get back to your cabin after dinner. Strange creatures may be waiting. Here are three examples from our cruise on "Radiance of the Seas"; a bunny, some sort of funny monkey, and a turtle. These critters are all made by the stateroom steward. He folds the towels and face-washers for the next day into sometimes odd shapes. I wish that I could do this and, the next cruise that I am on, I will go along to the talk and demonstration on towel art that is usually given at least once during a cruise. The problem so far is that the demos have always clashed with the astronomy talks that Dad gives. Next time he can give them without my help and I will learn the arcane art of towel origami.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?