Tuesday, January 17, 2017

 

My New Cat Cobber

Our family increased by one last week. Mum brought home a cute cat to join Scruffy, Milkshake and me. We have named her Ivy Bella, because our apartment block is the Ivy, and "bella" means "beautiful" in Italian. I think she is the cutest thing; Milky is showing signs of jealousy. And guess what, she likes cricket. There is a big cricket series on at the moment, the Big Bash League, and we have spent the evenings right in front of the TV watching every minute of the games. Our favourite team is the Melbourne Stars, and so far they are right at the top of the ladder.
Otherwise, things have been pretty quiet here for the last couple of weeks as we enjoy settling into our new home. However, things are about to get exciting again, because I see the oldies planning some road trips and cruises. I should have some new places to show you soon.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?