Tuesday, August 15, 2017

 

Worrying Signs

Occasionally I see a sign that worries me a bit, or makes me chuckle. Here's a couple of them. The first one was spotted near a Canberra petrol station. Just across the road is an empty paddock that sometimes has cows put in to keep the grass down. The truck parked here on this occasion must surely worry any cow that can read. You would expect them to be really anxious about their fate. Given the relaxed attitude of the cows near the truck, I guess that none of them can actually read. The second photo is of a seagull perched on a car in the parking area near one of the lighthouses we saw on our WA trip (photos soon). The car is a hire car from the "No Birds" company. Now either the seagull can't read or it is being deliberately disobedient. From my observations of seagulls and their behaviour, I strongly suspect that disobedience is the case.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?