Saturday, June 02, 2018

 

Changed Plans

Well, the hint at the end of my last post is no longer any use. The lady in the first image has changed our holiday plans. She is Pele, the volcano goddess of Hawaii, and her work over the last month has caused our tours of the Big Island (Hawai'i) to be cancelled. So I guess that I will just have to spend more time on Waikiki beach in "cool dude" mode. I will also have more time to sample the great local cocktails. I am looking forward to another of these ones that come inside a pineapple, although they always go too fast. This time I am not sharing, Mum gets her own. We fly out next weekend, so next post will be after we get back. Sad to miss the volcanoes, but the danger zone is growing and safety comes first.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?