Saturday, October 17, 2020

 

The Masked Bear

People all around the world are wearing masks when they are away from home, in the attempt to avoid catching or spreading the dreaded COVID. I have been feeling left out and slightly abandoned. I had no mask and the Oldies just may be wrong when they claim that small bears are immune to the virus. My Aunty Noellen has fixed that. She made me these two Bart-size masks. One celebrates my favourite science, astronomy, and the other one celebrates my favourite place, Hawaii. I can now travel out with the Oldies in complete safety. Thank you Aunty Noellen, the masks are great.

Isn't it strange how my fur looks different colours in different light. I really am the colour in the first image. The pale colour in the second one is just the light, not because I am scared of catching COVID.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Dear Bart, you look cute and very well protected for your travels with Mum and Dad! Love, Aunty Noellen xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?