Tuesday, April 05, 2022

 

Ahh!! Cocktails

One of the things that I love about travel is the chance to try all sorts of cocktails. Now that I am over 18, I can try the lot. Here's a few from the Gold Coast. At the Garden bar there is a sign that sums my way with the Oldies. It reads "Ready to be led down the garden path?". I do try to lead them there. Anyhow, the cocktails here were OK, but not quite up to the standard I had in Hawaii. The second row is from the Palazzo Versache. Here the cocktail list is much larger and small bears may take some time to make up their mind. The drinks are in fact well up to standard, and the nibbles that come with them are fine. As our GC trip was very short, I wasn't able to sample other establishments' ideas of the best cocktail.
 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?