Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Santa Came!!!!!


I was up real early on Christmas morning. OK, I went to sleep on Santa Guard duty. Guess what. There was a whole new pile of presents that appeared overnight. The whiskery gent obviously snuck in after all. I crawled all over the pile looking for something labelled "Bart" and there it was!! A beautiful Bart-sized racing car, coloured British racing green. Not radio-controlled, but even better. This one is parent-controlled. Any accident, like bumping into furniture and leaving scratches on things can be blamed on them. I am going to have fun with this one and can't wait to see the looks on Scruffy and Samisch when they see it.

By the way, if you click on the photos on my blog you can see them much bigger.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?