Sunday, April 24, 2011

 

Happy Easter !!!!

Wishing all my readers a happy Easter.
For small kids and critters Easter is a happy time because chocolate eggs mysteriously appear overnight. Legend has it that they are delivered by a rabbit. I find that kind of strange, but as long as the delivery is made it is OK by me, no matter what the delivery guy is. This morning I found a big chocolate egg and a choccy bunny waiting for me. I used to wonder where these strange Easter bunnies and chickens disappeared to, but that was before I found out that they were actually chocolate. OK, I have a large egg, now what to do with it? I could just eat it, but I want to do something special with it, so right now I am sitting in front of the TV watching my favourite chef lady, hoping she has an easy recipe for Easter egg omelette.

Labels:


Comments:
Happy easter to you Bart - and also to Scruffy, Milkshake and the "oldies"! Through reading your blog posts, I'm getting a good idea of your jetsetting, adventure-packed lifestyle - you and your two partners in crime (obviously I mean Scuffy and Milkshake) certain live life in the exciting lane! Thanks for showing us your QM2 DVD - very much enjoyed the virtual tour. Cheers from Liz
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?