Wednesday, April 27, 2011

 

I Caught Him!

Yes, I actually caught the Easter Bunny, or at least an Easter Bunny. I set out a big glass bowl with a sign that said "Leave Eggs Here" and hid to see what would happen. Of course I went to sleep, but one of the advantages of using a big glass bowl is that they tinkle when things are dropped into them and that wakes a sleeping bear up. Sure enough, there was this small bunny trying to lift eggs almost as big as himself up higher than he was. Being a helpful small bear, I offered to help him and got talking to him. It seems that the Easter Bunny is not the world's best employer and leaves a lot of the work up to small helpers like this one. They are not well-payed, it seems like child slavery to me, so I offered to let him stay and live with us. Fortunately, Mum likes him too so he has joined the ever-growing band of small critters at our house. The only problem is, what will happen next Easter? Will Big Bunny send another apprentice around to our house, or will he come himself?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?