Tuesday, April 22, 2014

 

Easter Again

Another Easter has passed. Don't they come around quickly? This year I managed to catch one of the small Easter Bunnies and convinced her/it to stay with us. She says her name is Bonny, so that definitely makes her "her", not "it". Of course that meant that I "inherited" the extra eggs that she had with her. Added into my stash with the chocolate bunnies and eggs from Bro Trent and the Oldies, plus the white choccy cow and egg that Bonny was delivering to me, plus extras from Aunty Enid, I have enough chocolate to last me for ages. I may even share some of the stash with the Oldies. And to top it all off a parcel arrived on Easter Thursday addressed to me. It was from Unka Ray and Aunty Libby and it had a beaut colourful Bart-sized tent in it. I have camped in it all over the Easter break. I have to pack it away now because we are busy getting ready to fly off on a new adventure in a couple of days. Not overseas this time, but to something really spectacular in the red centre of Australia.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?